But when asked what they intend to do about this evolution they don’t believe in, not a one of them Presidential Candidates–excepting Rep. Tom Tancredo–has any concrete plans.
Pastor Gov. Mike Huckabee talks a good game against evolution, appropriately stating that, “I didn’t come from no monkey,” or “it’s just a theory and not a very good one at that.” But he’s Preaching to the Choir with that stuff.
What are his plans to put an end to the pervasive errosion of our Christian Culture by European darwinist cults and the dangerous ideas that they espouse?
Indeed, as a Campaigner, we see that Pastor Gov. Mike Huckabee is persistently pandering to earn the votes of the liberal elite secular humanists.
For example, as Governor of Arkansas, Pastor Gov. Mike Huckabee was soft on evolution, and failed to act to roll back teaching standards to Christian levels by removing evolution from the curriculum. On the campaign trail today, Pastor Gov. Mike Huckabee exhibits deception and treachery to the Cause of Christian Values by saying, “we can teach evolution but why not teach all the other ideas, too, and let the students make up their own minds.”
Teach evolution right along side of The Truth!? What a waste of time! Make up their own minds!? Has his extreme diet of tofu made him crazy?! These students can’t properly decide what clothes to wear to school, so how could they possibly be expected to make a rational choice on one of the most Dark-sided, deceptive and dangerous ideas to ever come from a Demon-inspired human?
It is despicable that after 4 terms in the Governors office, that it is still legal in Arkansas to even say out loud the word, “evolution.” Let’s be honest; if you can’t outlaw evolution in Arkansas, you probably don’t have what it takes to outlaw it anywhere else. He was a weak Governor, and Pastor Gov. Mike Huckabee would be a weak President.
In contrast, Rep. Tom Tancredo will provide real leadership on this issue. He has a multipoint solution to the evolution crisis that will allow Our Christian Dominion to step down the road to healing and end this divisive issue, which causes great sorrow to those Christians who pray so heard for their neighbors to see The Way, but who’s prayers don’t seem to be answered. Such is the strength of the Dark-Side.
Fundamentally, Rep. Tom Tancredo proposes to not only end all discussion of evolution in schools, he will also enact legislation to strike it from the American language and outlaw the use of the word anywhere, publicly or privately.
But none of that will be an effective deterrent to evolution unless he also enacts legislation that can stop evolution in its tracks and wipe it out completely.
Here is Rep. Tom Tancredo’s 5 point plan to restore Truth in Science:
- Completely outlaw the teaching of evolution and all other unprovable scientific theories in schools.
- Rigidify secondary school science standards by basing them on firm Truthful, Christian, Bible-based principles.
- In conjunction with his “Build a Better Border” program modeled on the New Deal public works program and to deal with the economic dislocation, retrain former darwinists as volunteer border wall construction/mine field specialists (don’t worry, they will NOT be allowed air conditioning in their work detail shacks).
- Pass a constitutional amendment to outlaw the word “Evolution” or “Darwinism”-spoken or thought- and all books written about evolution or darwinism by darwinists or even Darwin himself.
- Round up and eradicate any animal, plant or bug species suspected of attempting to or thinking about undergoing evolution.
- Since all islands are suspected to be hot spots of evolution, in conjunction with his “Peaceful Uses for Nuclear Explosions” program, Rep. Tom Tancredo will direct the military to destroy all islands in the United States and Her territories, or the islands of other countries, especially those countries that might contain suspected evolving species hostile to U.S. National interests. This program will focus on such islands that are being used for species sanctuary purposes or which otherwise protect and support species that are attempting to evolve and destroy our sacred way of life.
- Reverse the very few policies of President Gov. George W. Bush that have been otherwise regarded as setbacks on the Global War on Evolution.