Dr. Rep. Ron Paul is Running for President of the United States of America Under God as a Republican candidate. Although he does not represent a serious challenge to the candidacy of Rep. Tom Tancredo, it is important to discuss all the candidates and consider their relative strengths and weaknesses.
The case that can be made against Dr. Rep. Ron Paul is as extraordinary as it is exhaustive.
- Dr Rep. Ron Paul is not the only candidate with a grass roots following. Rep. Tom Tancredo also has a grass roots following. The single biggest difference between them is that Rep. Tom Tancredo’s grass root followers are stronger and more Divinely Inspired by the Lord God.
- Dr. Rep. Ron Paul has never stated whether he is a Christian Republican, and we can therefore conclude that he is most likely an atheist Republican, which makes him more like a Demon-crat than anything else. Even the papist Sen. Sam Brownback would be better than Dr. Rep. Ron Paul in this regard.
- Dr. Rep. Ron Paul practiced medicine as an OB/GYN, which coincidentally is the same specialty that most, if not all, abortionists of little unborn baby boys and baby girls are trained in.
- Dr. Rep Ron Paul has never denied that he is an abortionist of unborn baby boys and girls.
- Dr. Rep. Ron Paul openly admits that he is backed by a loosely organized cadre of self-described ‘insurgents’. Coincidentally, we are fighting a war over there so we won’t have to fight al-qaeda insurgents over here. We can conclude from this that Dr. Rep. Ron Paul’s major financial backer is Osama Bin Laden.
- Dr. Rep. Ron Paul’s most significant constituency at this early stage in the campaign are groups of European’s, including the Bavarians for Ron Paul thug-like Lutherans.
- Dr. Rep. Ron Paul seeks to become a high priest of evolution, which poses an extraordinary threat to the Sanctity of Our Religion and Religious practices.
- Dr. Rep. Ron Paul is curiously silent regarding the perverse acts of sodomy and impropriety of Sen. Larry Craig, which probably means that Dr. Rep Ron Paul has never passed by an interstate rest area that he didn’t want to stop and spend some time in the restroom stalls.
- Dr. Rep Ron Paul intends to replace the US Dollar Currency, the only Currency in the World that is Blessed by the Word of God, with the Euro, and intends to open our borders to illegal aliens from Europe, who he seeks to mongrelize with illegal aliens from mexico.
- Dr. Rep Ron Paul is clearly not a Republican, and is most likely a Democrat or a Libertarian…but he is defintely NOT a Republican